Friday, 2 June 2017

A day a life and home of a child in an informal settlement

 1:I am Mikuti I live in an informal settlement with my mom and sister.I have suffered because we don't have any food water and money.I feel like I am so left out. I want to be like the rest of the other kids.But at least I play with my friends. I am in a club could super star.when I come back from school I go there. When I go back home I eat once a day because we don't have any food.I need to don't want to be very a person who lost everything I want things to change. I now know that there is hope for me.So that I can take care of myself.



2:I want to be be a person who has money.I want to be a normal man. I want to have clean clothes.I want to have a job. A want to explore.Meet new people in person.I would also like to have a Phone.And I want to have lots of things. And I know I have lots of hope. I will pray and pray. Until I get lots of things I prayed for.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such strong feelings with us, Njongo. I'd like you to be more specific of the kind of changes that would make a difference in your life.

    ReplyDelete