Friday, 19 May 2017

1:My name Benny this has been one of my Altime dairies.


2:I am a man with a hat,I make friends and and I am one of the kindest.


3:My singing inspector is a man called Mr Raymond he where's knickerbockers thick socks like a
hunting man


4:Then the world war Irish and British!


5:I felt bad for the people in the war.


6:After that we went to class.


7:Our singing instructor was yelling at us because we haven't sang one song.


8:We where very scared .


9:We sang a song but it didn't work out.

10:He shouted and shouted then we went home.

4 comments:

  1. Njongo it sounds very cool and interesting Mr.Raymond sounds like a very angry man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the emotion you used and I think it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to hear more about how the singing inspector made you feel, Njongo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fair description of the events, Njongo, but you need to also add your feelings and opinions.

    ReplyDelete